PriestmanGoode at World Passenger Festival
PriestmanGoode is going to the World Passenger Festival 5-6 October 2021 at Beurs Van Berlage, Amsterdam. We’re looking forward to attending this live event and would like to welcome you to our Stand #9 in the exhibition area. Look out for the two events we are hosting on the Conference agenda:
Creating Cleaner, Greener, Smarter & Better Journeys
Tuesday 5th October – 11:45 CET – Customer Experience Stream
- What are the needs of passengers today, and how do they differ from what we knew 18 months ago?
- If we defined the ultimate cleaner, greener, smarter, better passenger journey, what would it look like?
- How to make it a reality, using collaboration to drive innovation.
Hear Jo Rowan, our Associate Director – Strategy & Customer Experience, as she presents the latest trends and shifts in passenger expectations observed in her work across transport and product design, to present a range of practical and helpful insights. From new strategic angles to more tactical responses, this will be an optimistic view on how to design and deliver new, memorable customer experiences across different transport settings.
Driving the value of design in your project: how to achieve the best return on investment – Roundtable discussion.
Wednesday 6th October – 11:30 CET
- At which stage of a transport project does design add the most value?
- What are the best practices for driving the greatest return from investment in design?
- How to unlock the best possible outcomes for you, passengers and other stakeholders?
This roundtable promises something different: a lively and interactive 30 minutes in which Kirsty Dias, our Managing Director will share best practices and insights from rail, aviation and other transport sectors in a dynamic and graphical way. Your participation is actively invited, and you’ll come away with a better understanding of how to drive better value from design, use resources at the most advantageous stages and achieve better outcomes for all.
World Passenger Festival is taking place at Beurs Van Berlage, Amsterdam from 5 – 6 October 2021. To see the full agenda and to register for the event, please click on the button below.