It is our intention to comply with the UK GDPR Regulations. We deeply respect individual’s decisions about how their business contact data is stored and how they are contacted by our Company. Our Data Protection Officers will review this Policy every six months to ensure it is legally compliant and relevant to our business operations and systems.
• PriestmanGoode is a design consultancy operating globally with offices in London and Qingdao, China. As a multi-service design consultancy during our day-to-day business we collect and manage our clients, suppliers and industry contacts business details, these may include: email address, company, title, telephone numbers, postal address and social media contact details.
• In order to advise our clients and contacts of our business activities and service offers, we do regular e-mailings to a database of business contacts. These mailings take the form of newsletters, releases, report downloads and articles.
• We never knowingly sell or lend our database lists to Third Parties, neither do we buy lists from commercial Third-Party list providers. All our contacts are made and collected during the course of our day-to-day business, through face to face engagement or remote contact with our clients, business contacts and suppliers.
• We offer our contacts the option to update their details or unsubscribe from mailings on each e-marketing mailing and make available this Data Protection Policy on our website www.priestmangoode.com
• We have a ‘sign-up form’ on our website for visitors to subscribe to our newsletter this will have a double ‘opt in’ to mailings process to ensure that we have guaranteed consent from the users who want to hear from us.
• If you would like to understand more or have any concerns about how your data is stored or used by PriestmanGoode, please contact our Data Protection Officer, Joy Grover on [email protected] or by phone: +44 (0) 207 5803444.
This policy was last updated on the 7th July 2021.